1st '09 Badminton,19th March.

*panting* 'lungs screeeeeeamin for AIR!!'

It was....A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Wasn't that bad. I wasn't screamin for air...but instead, i was screaming for H-E-L-P! Screaming for help to RUN away from HIM!

*somebodyyyy...anybodyyyy...SAVE ME!*

Haha! So...19th March '09, finally that day is over! Its been just a short while...and I'm starting to miss it. I've no idea whether I miss the GAME or HIM. Okay, lets start talking from the moment I woke up this morning.

So....I woke up this morning at 8.00a.m. I thought it was still early so I slept one more hour. After that, i still felt a little sleepy, so I decided to take half an hour more nap! But...BIG THANKS to my youngest sister. Screaming in the early of the morning...feel like strangling her to DEATH! I have no choice but to wake up. Sigh...my stomach felt so, strange. I felt like throwing up the moment I got out of bed. I thought I was just...hungry. Went to bath my dog and after that myself. Onlined and chatted in MSN. Ate cereal with milk. Oh gosh, i nearly throw up! Then only I realized that I was nervous! Butterflies in my stomach. I've never been this nervous...not even the FIRST TIME!

I didn't care. Finish eating...half an hour left. I told my grandma to pick me up at 12.00p.m. So i went to changed and started to pack my stuffs. After that, went to pick Jas up too. On my way there, I was feeling so nervous. Jas too. Then finally, we reached at 12.30p.m like that. Oh goshhh...I was like....

'okay girl...relax! Take a deeeeeeep breath! Nothing's gonna happen...just face 'em.'

It didn't help. I called Li Xin, to check whether when she will be reaching. Then when me and Jas were walking halfway to the badminton court, at the squash court there....guess what??? We saw both of 'em together! I went...'SHIT'! I couldn't think of what to do...and I turned around...so that my back was facing them. I didn't stop walking thou'. Goodness...then Li Xin said 3 more minutes and she'll reach. So we went back out and waited for her. She reached, then we 3 waited for Ben.

Went in after that...it was actually much easier for me to talk to Ben....comparing to him. LOL! Anyways, we went in...didn't see them. Aiya don't care lar. Puuuuuuhhhh....it was burning inside! So damn freakin' HOT! I checked my phone and there was one missed call. It was from Mei Ling, called her back. She said she was reaching so me and Jas went out to get her.

Finally, we started playing. Me,Jas,Li Xin and Mei Ling. Four of us played together.Crazzzzzzieeee! We like, kena laughin disease at first. They laughed at me for being so scared at him. So bad!Haha. I was actually really losing my concentration. Jas said I went WHITE when I saw them. Gosh, I wonder did i really went white. The only thing I know is that my whole body wasn't functioning properly. LOL! Trillion of thank yous to HIM! Haha! I was really...scared ya know. I could feel myself shaking. Slowly and slowly...I don't feel anything. Not really don't feel lar. A little bit lar.

We played and played and played. Then suddenly my eyes were searching for the both of them. Had no idea why. They were gone. I was...glad. We stopped too. Went out to buy drinks. DISASTROUS! I tell you, the machines...sucks man. I'd rather walk to the stadium and buy. I bought coke while Li Xin bought F & N orange. Regretted buying coke. It kills me after that. My stomach was burning...due to my not heavy breakfast. Luckily I was able stand the pain...used to gastric pain already. So we continued playing...and i forgotten which part where I saw HER chasing HIM. The moment I looked...Ben said....'dont look!'. Lol. Haha! My eyes didn't listen.

I only stop once in a while to drink. Damn thirsty. Didn't rest much actually. Too into the game already. Then after HE came back, Ben called for a match. He said since he rested for so long. So, me, Li Xin,Jas and Mei Ling sit above HER and watched them play. Muahahahaha! *evil laughters!* Wonderful match! Ben partnered with Roy while HE partnered with Samuel...that's his name, if i'm not mistaken. Really good game. Ben and Roy won! You should have seen him play. Haha! Didn't really know what happened...cause Li Xin asked us to have a jog. I agreed and so we both went. Jas and Mei Ling were walking slowly behind us. Haha.

After that, we saw an empty court so we stopped and went down to play. That was when Ben came telling us that they won!!!! HAHA! He said he thinks that he smashed two hits at HIS chest. *ouchhhhh...must have hurt*. I wonder why I was so excited about the match. LOL! Anyways, nothing much lor. Continued playing. Played with Ben too. And had a match with Mei Ling. Me and Jas vs Mei Ling. Mei Ling was the one requested it. We won. Haha!

I can't actually feel the tiredness. After that, they both rested at the bench there. I was facing them, SHE don't really matter to me. I found it easier to face HER. But HIM, no. Definitely NO! So I requested to changed position...so that my back was facing them...again. Hehe! And blahblahblah...soon it was nearly time. Around half an hour left like that, when I was playing with Mei Ling...Jas was sitting there on the court. He came and asked Jas to play with them. Okay, I hafta admit that I was actually...feeling a little...furious. No idea why. I was like...starting to hit harder. Lol. Crazy me. Who cares anyway....

Mei Ling got tired, so I played with Li Xin. See...I never rested. When Mei Ling rest, either I played with Jas or Li Xin. LOL! I can actually go non-stop. Except breaks to drink. Then Li Xin wanted to go over to the other court, the one beside HIM,HER,Jas and Roy were using. So...we went lor. I didn't care much. We watched...poor Jas. She never smiled at all playing with them. Pity her. Then me and Li Xin played there. Haha! And after that...time to go home.
Sighhhhhhh! It was raining so heavily outside. Mei Ling's sister gave me and Jas a ride. When we got outside, I thought both of them were gone. But then, I was wrong. Thank God Mei Ling's sister was already there. Oh...it flooded at the entrance there. Our shoes got wet. How nice. Lol.

Sighhhh! I actually...wanted...to...take one more look at him. To glance behind and look at him. I...held it back. I didn't turn around and look. And...finally it was over. I wonder when I'll see him again. In the car, my mind was totally somewhere else. Back to the memories...the first time playing badminton with him. I remember that I was so nervous that I missed nearly every hit. Haha. He said that I treated him like a stranger when we met. No, at least I did smile at him. If i'm not mistaken. But this time, I totally treated him like a stranger. Like someone I didn't know before. I walked pass him without looking. Like he didn't EXIST there. Was I rude? Zhen said I wasn't. Lol. Li Xin thought I should have talked to HER. I can't...i didn't know how. In case you don't know, I'm quite a shy girl. =D.

But anyways, its over. OVER! I'm glad. My middle finger hurts...having a bruise. Thanks to Jas for hitting me with her racket. My legs are aching too. Hehe. And my head is yelling for panadol extra. I'm feeling really sleepy at the moment. *yawns*. Zhen and Li Xin said I should call him and talk to him. I don't know how. Should I wait for his reply in MSN? Keep on onlining? Aiks no...all i want now is to lye down on my bed. Msg him? Aihs...i deleted his number. G.R.E.A.T! Haha. Neverminds...I'll go to sleeeep now.

Thats all for the badminton. NOT every single DETAIL is inside. Some are secrets...ngek ngek.

-goodnight peeps-

-when i saw ur happy face,it brightened up my day-
-i'd wish i can see it everyday-
[deeplymissingthefirstime]
[nobodycaneverimaginehowharditwasformetofacehim]

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about