Another Busy Month? (edited)

++JULY++
Lets welcome another busy busy BUSY month...

So, lets start with last Saturday which was 27/06/09.

School day. A wonderful day. Why? Parade with Isaac. Haha. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen was awesome awesome awesome! *thumbs up*
Megan Fox's HAWT! [im no les] Was a truly fun day...although was tired. Thanks Isaac for belanja-ing me everything. =P. Guys, don't be jealous cause I watched Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

Hehe...i took his pic...leng zhai leh...

++Was wearing the necklace he gave++




Wednesday 1st July
Badminton meeting. Stayed back. So unlucky. Abbe hit me with her racket. My arm hurts.
Mom forgotten to bring me my racket. Had to borrow from friend. Sorry Yee Kee...

Thursday 2nd July
D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R! Why? Parents-Teachers Day aka Report Cards' Day. Results...one word, BAD! So far, no bad comments from teacher. Thank you teacher. Dad didn't scold. Phone still with me. Lucky me. Will suffer without my darling phoney...

Friday 3rd July
CF was one word...FUN! I love God. I love Jesus. After what Anna and Jessica said that day, I finally realized more. I feel very relax everytime during CF meeting. Had games after the sharing. *ouchie*...someone accidentally knocked my head.

Saturday 4th July
Went to Sekolah Semangat Maju aka SSM to help set up the game stalls. It was soooo far away from my house. Kampung Tawas. Its a disabled children school. Fun helping there. Snapped some pics. T_T. Can't go on Sunday. I wanna go...

Here ya go...enjoy =)



Me and another girl's art work...hehe. Nice leh...

Doing the dunno what can...

Li Xin and Zale's work...


Anyways, thats all for the week. August will be busy too. MGS's IU Day. Have to help out. Gotta prepare for monthly, which will be in August. Then, will be going out also. Maybe even next Friday, gonna meet him again.

Sunday 5th of July, I won't forget this day. Once again he told me he loves me. I should feel happy, right? But...I guess I'm not....or maybe I am. I feel afraid at the same time. I'm afraid that, if we get together again...we'll end up the same. I don't want him to tell me that he still love another girl when we're together. No, not again.

Everything just happened...so suddenly and so fast. I really have no idea what I should do. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I guess we both need somemore time...i'll wait.

That's all! I'm signing off...so sleeeeepy. So tireeeeeed...
I'm totally feeling so dizzy now...

-tata-

Iloveyou,zhu.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about