2011

Another year had passed,
Why did time has to fly so fast?
Is this another new beginning?
Or has there never been an ending?

Whatever it is, 2010 had been one hell of a year. I remember, the first day of school, the moment I stepped into 3 Oriole, I thought my Form 3 life would be shitty. But it didn't turn out that way.
Although there were people that I don't like, my whole year in 3 Oriole rocked to the max.
Falling asleep during Geo lessons, being scolded by Maths teacher, joking during English lessons and most of all, breaking the rules with my mates. And, we had the best form teacher ever, Miss Chee. =D


Sonia and Me.

We've met each other since we were in primary. She was the assistant head prefect, and I was a prefect too. But we were never really friends until 2010. I don't know how we got so close, but she's considered as one of my closest friends now. I love hanging out with her. And because of her, I met this guy. =D I don't know why those memories with her kept flashing in my mind. Every moment, every second. Especially days after PMR, where we broke SOOO MANY school rules together. Sneaking out to Parade after school. Bringing illegal stuffs. Wearing our lens. Taking lots and lots of pictures together. I miss her so much. Honestly, I want to be in the same class with her, if I can. I'm just glad that we're friends. =D




And then, there's Shammi and Winnie. Frankly speaking, I used to hate Winnie. No hard feelings babe. But after communicating with her, I found that she's a nice person. Thou' sometimes she can be a little annoying, but it makes us all laugh. =P And Shammi. Innocent, naive and smart little girl. I love you just the way you are. Don't change. (:


Then there's this fella, which I call T R E X. =D I don't know how we started chatting with each other. All I know is that I love chatting with him. Those FIFA nights with him were awesome. Netherlands. Sneijder! =D Sms-ing everyday. Thou' we had some problems, everything's fine now. And I hope this rainbow would stay forever like this. KACANG HITAM. =P

You see, my 2010 was awesome 'cause of these people. And of course, scoring straight A's in my PMR was the best gift after all. I love you guys so much. ♥♥

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about