Sleeping Beauty

Might be boring for some people lar, but for me it was really nice.
Especially the little kids!!!! AHHH! They're soooooo cute and they look so tiny!

So, I went on Friday night. Was so freakin' tired cause we've got full dress rehearsal that day for the Anderson's IU Day. Went to Anderson, of course. Tell you guys in the next post about what happened. Lols. So, I reached home at 6.30 p.m like that...RUSH RUSH RUSH! Cause I got to go at 7 something! The concert started at 8.00 p.m SHARP! I reached there just on time.

Pleaseeeeeee don't laugh! I got lost when I reached there...tee hee. I called Yee Kee asked her where the heck is she. Then I don't know where to go...so I walked into the car park lor. And luckily I saw BEN! *thank goodness*

Lets see who I went with...I went with Yee Kee, Isaac and his friend Eugene. Sat with Ben, Joe, I Yin, Nat and of course the three of them lar.

PS:sittin in front of ben can really die...

Haha. Just joking. Enjoyed the show a lot. Li Xin was PRETTY! Can still recognize her even though she was in a heavy makeup. =P
It was quite cold inside anyways.

So, the first perfomance was our school choir AKA MGS choir. Then the Little Swans[supeeeeeerb cute]. And after that was the Malay Dance. Li Xin and Eva looked soooooo nice. Then the third one was the party girls or something like that. Don't really like it. Haha. Fourth was Sound of Music.

That...was wonderful! I like the music, I like the dance...but most of all, I like the little kids!!
And finally, Sleeping Beauty. Haha. Throughout the whole thing, I didn't really talk to him. Or I should say we didn't really talk to each other. And you know who's the him I'm talking about right?

Aiya, we only know how to look at each other and ask 'what?'. That's stupid I know. I was msging Fred and he was looking. Lols. Then he msged me. See lar...sitting beside each other also want to msg. Waste money...haha. =D. Seriously, we didn't talk. Ben was disturbing me. Lols.

After that thing ended, I stayed up there for a while with Ben. Then went out with Zale and walked out alone.

********************************************

That's all lar peeps.
-When I close my eyes, I see you-
-When I'm asleep, I dream of you-
-And when I'm awake, I think of you...-

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about