Updates =)




-after SMI drama-

Ummm...I've no idea where to start.
Been decades since my last update.
Anyways, exam just finished few days ago. Results ok ok. Not that bad. xD

Last night's SMI Drama was better than last year's Camelot. Haha. I like the rapping, by the Warlord. Nice. Although I felt lonely there...lol.
KBOX next Saturday. That is the fun I'm waiting for.

Started chatting back with some old friends. Quite fun.

School is like...another place where I want to be besides home. My friends are all there. I feel fun being in school, despite the-oh-so-boring-studies-and-teachers.
I share my problems with friends in school, feels good. We laughed, we joke, we have fun.
Merdeka is coming soon. Inter-class choir competition.

Total madness and fun. We decorated our class, and practiced for the choir. Haha. I'm in melody, and hell, its hard. The songs we chose are like, so damn high pitched! Lets hope 2HERON will win this time, instead of 2HORNBILL.

H1N1 is getting serious. But, I don't care. Won't so easily get infected.
Sigh. I'm in no mood to talk or do anything now. Even updating my blog. Just updating it for the sake of some readers. Sorry, long time no update. Pictures are in my camera, will upload if I have time.

Visit this link to see my KL-Melaka Trip pics; http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab313/PIggieAnnie/

And here's something I created.

Only Us


It’s like I’m in a timeless dream

Surrounded by whitey mist

Seeing pale amber roses everywhere

Searching for your presence

Here and there


Where are you? Where are you?

I see your image in my head

I held my hand out to you

Failed to reach…

You faded away like the mist


Lying on the soft grass

Under the night sky filled with white shining stars

I see you, up above

Again, I tried to hold you

Again, you faded away like the clouds


I sit on the brownish sand

Hearing the sound of the gentle waves

Looking at the breath-taking sunset

I see you, in the orange sky

Yet, I could not hold you


I stand at the end of the street

Seeing distinct leaves fall

Feeling chill breeze sweeps through

I sit on an empty bench

Hoping for you to be there


I’m waiting for you…I’m waiting

Waiting for the day to be with you again

Up at the hills, under the clear blue sky

Beside the gentle ocean, at an empty street

No one else, but the both of us


Only us...


100% I did that myself.

Kokoro kara anata o aishite imasu.....






If a heart can be warmed by care and love,
I'd do whatever it takes to make it work.
I don't mind being unappreciated,
Cause I don't ask for anything in return.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about