WOW






Okay, so when was my last post? Millennium ago? Okay, never mind. It was August 16th.
Hehe.
A big WOW! So many things happened you know.
Where do we start?

Soooooo, our choir competition was, one word; A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Oh hell yeah it was! But, too bad, few of of them were absent, due to the rumor of H1N1 in our school. I still hope we win. =D
Sadly, our Geography teacher, Mr. Wong aka Papa Wong, or Mr. Yellow, left us after serving the school about 23 years that day.
I am pretty sure that the teachers were upset, and so were we. So was I. Although only half year he taught us Geography, but I have to admit that he's a really really, REALLY good teacher.

We're gonna miss you, Papa Wong. =(

Anyways, our class bought something for him. A farewell gift. The pictures are not with me. Visit this link www.baby-lixin.blogspot.com to see the pictures.
Here are some pictures from me.


Holidays, equal. Both bad and good. Why? Stupid-freakish-dumbo-idiot-damn FOLIO! Good? I went for badminton TWICE. Awesome awesome awesome!
Could have been better, but I don't wanna talk about that person anymore.
Both also 5 hours time. =D
Btw, I prefer SINGLEs more than DOUBLEs.


Some problems with my friends. Dating dating, this is the consequence for DATING at this AGE! Damn it. Damn! My bestfriend's MOM is making a fcking wrong decision. I just hope she will change her mind. Else, me and someone will surely murder her.

And, i see people always sighing nowadays. Especially few of my friends, like I said.
Makes me upset too...=( Cheer up mates.

That's all I guess? Updates coming...thousand years later.
JK!

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about