H A P P Y 2 0 1 0

...not 2012...

Yes peeps, it's a new year. Like what people always say, a new year, a new beginning.
So, FORGET THE OLD, WELCOME THE NEW. =D

I'm missin 2 0 0 9, that's true.
But, I'm looking forward to what will happen in 2 0 1 0 too.

2 0 0 9 had been a really hectic year. All that of being the first-class student, studies, meeting new friends, going out, conflicts in friendships...sinking friendships. I really couldn't find any words to describe 'em. I've broken some hearts, and I got mine broken too.

I've done pretty badly in my exams. I know that I've disappoint my family. And I'm sorry.
I promise I'll study REALLY HARD to PMR this year. A promise is a promise. Once it had been made, one cannot break it.

I've learned quite a lot of stuffs from this s o m e o n e. I don't wanna mention the name.

I've learned to be strong, and not to give up.
Love, and not ask to be loved.
Give, and not ask for anything in return.
Share the happiness and joy...

Both of my bestfriend are finally together, after going through all those obstacles.
One of them is now my Best Girlfriend Ever, and the other one is now officially my brother from another motherfather.

Introducing my BGR aka Jascinta. =D
I love her a lot, and i will always love her. She's been there for me, through all the bad times, and also the good times. Thanks darling.


I couldn't have survived without my brother, Frederick Lee.
-the dungu-

He's the one I always turn to whenever I'm facing some problems.
And he's always there. My ah gor...=D Thanks and iloveyou. :P

There goes the lovebirds. May u two stay happily forever. =)

The s o m e o n e, I wanna thank him a lot too. Although he had hurt me, brought tears to my eyes and sadness to my life. Still, he had finally made me able to learn how to let go.

And those I didn't mention here, don't worry. You guys are stored in my heart.
End of the story of people whom I wanna thank.

Wait....!! It's not the end of this post, YET.

Holidays were awesome. I finally attended youth camp. I went to church. Met new friends. Knew more about God.
Christmas was wonderful. Especially during caroling nights, there's not sadness, but only laughter and happiness.

And at the end of the day, the one and only person that I truly wanna give thanks to, is God.
He gave me this life. This wonderful life of mine. What else can I ask for? I wouldn't ask for anything more. All I want is just my family and friends. Without them, I wouldn't be here, typing out this post.

Without God, I wouldn't be what I am today.
All praises to the Lord. Amen.

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R EVERYONE.

Look forward to what is ahead,
Not look behind where everything is dead,
Life is short so enjoy it,
And time doesn't wait, so don't hesitate.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about