Love him, love her.


Love me, love you.


Love this, love that.


Love here, love forever.

Smallie ♥ DD.
DD ♥ Kiki.
Kiki ♥ Cory and DD.
Cory ♥ Kiki.

Gahh, ignore the craps above. :D
I'm just too bored and couldn't sleep. It feels like I'm waiting for something, or someone perhaps. xD

I don't know.

I'M HAVING PROBLEM TRANSLATING MY ESSAY INTO MALAY!
Someone be my translator please.

One question that I don't get it. Why am I slacking when exam is coming?
Its like, a week before exam and I'm ONLINING. What the crap. (:
I don't wanna flunk my exam. No shit. Especially Maths. Darn.

People, do u guys know the difference between simple and childish? Cause I don't really get the meaning of childish. Am I childish?

Someone please tell me.

Plus, I couldn't figure out what and where's the good side of me. SOMEONE TELL ME THIS AS WELL. (:

I don't know what to write actually. There are too many stuffs that I cannot expose them here.
But of course, they're in FACEBOOK. If you're smart enough, you can figure it out that I exposed them in what way.

Nowadays, I realize that I spend half an hour in class writing some personal stuffs. Its kinda like, a story. Everyday-story. She tells me this, he tells me that. Combine them together, use stupid names...and ta-da. There goes my story. I just can't help it. I don't like keeping all those stuffs in my mind. MY MIND IS ALREADY CRAMPED!

Helllooo? I know I'm a good listener. *CHEH, perasan.* =P But...but...let me rest for some moment lar. I've got my studies to think of. I don't wanna let my mind slip away. You know, neglect my studies and think of *rubbish* stuffs. You guys know what I mean lar.

But then there's this one person that I really wanna listen to his problem and try my best to help him. Well, at last he told me his problem. I can't help much, since I can't give what he needs. Or should I say, he wouldn't accept it. This person knows who he is.

Guess I'll stop here. THAT 'SOMEONE' is on already. =D Sweeeeeeeeeet.

GOODBYE.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about