JJ Outing; Worse Ever?

First of all, I wanna wish Lim Pui Yee Happy Birthday! :D
And, Lee Weng Phong, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! (:



Okay, this time outing was like, 1 over 10 on the rating scale.
Saw a lot of familiar faces in JJ. Saw Seng Hoo and his friends. Wing Yee and her friends. Even saw my cousin brother. The rest all i know.

Here's the thing;

I was supposed to go with PERSON A and PERSON B but these two fellas kinda like, FFK me. PERSON A at least watched a movie with me. We watched True Legend. Jay Chou looked fantastic in that movie. It was too violent for me.

The gang...

Frederick the organizer...and his gang. Jascinta my DEAR with Angel and Yin Li while Chi Yan and the rest. These three 'GANGS' watched the errr...72 Tenants of Prosperity, I think.

PERSON B FFK-ED ME! To be honest, I WAS A BIT MAD. After movie lagi teruk. Whole day ruined by one person. And that person is neither PERSON A nor PERSON B. Its another person.

I knew it wouldn't be a good day. SUCKED. Whole day emo only. I SMILED JUST FOR THE SAKE OF JAS.

Damn it. Next time you people better not tell me anything, I repeat, ANYTHING that you guys won't do it. It's already the third time you guys did this. Cakap will ACCOMPANY me, in the end? Accompanied your own ass. Starwalk also the same, today also kena twice.

Sorry, I'm really angry and upset.

Anyways, we went to Pizza Hut to celebrate Phong's birthday. Bought him a cake. 16 of us were there. Only FOUR girls. ;)


This fella up there is not Phong, don't worry. He's not that YONG SUI!!



Just the guys???


Here are the girls. LOL.

Overall I DID NOT enjoy myself much. I was tired and sleepy, mad and moody, upset and feeling confused.

I wanted to just leave or get up to the roof and just be alone. Or join Ben and the others go 'ta kei'.

Darn it...hate this. One last thing, please don't ever promise me anything.
Promise this and promise that, in the end, it's all nothing but shit.

Don't tell me stuffs that you cannot do it.
I'd rather be alone from the starting than being LEFT alone HALFWAY.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about