Heartbreaker

Ok whatsoever. Just screw it. I'm having hallucination problem. Whatever.
I don't wanna talk about Pesta Ria in this post. (:

that'll be later


Darn, I've no idea how did I effin love you for two freakin years. How the hell did that happen?
I've never freakin love someone this long. Gosh I'M STUPID.
Again and again I told my heart to move you out and empty that space that you had occupied two years back.
Everything should have been OVER since two years ago. Why couldn't I just effin let go of you?
Can't I just simply forget you? What's so good about you? What did you do to me????

Seven things I love about you;
  • you're good
  • you've always been there for me
  • you never left
  • your voice
  • your silly-ness
  • the way u care for me
  • the way u worry about me
Gosh . . .

WAKE UP CHARLOTTE ANN! Don't wait any longer. There's no use. It's plain useless. Knock your own head and WAKE UP.

I don't understand my love for you. Is it just plain brother and sister love? Or is it a really incredibly HUGE crush?
Ever since I first met you, the first time you talked to me, I just couldn't stop thinking about you.
That very moment, just got stuck in my head. It keeps on replaying. No matter how many times I try to delete it, it won't go away.

Tell me what can I do. How can I win your heart. How can I be the girl that you desire. I swear I won't hurt you. I'll love you...like I always do. I'll care for you . . . I'd do anything just to be your girl.

But right now, it's enough to know that you do care about me. And we're finally talking like how we used to. I don't have to struggle to make our conversations alive. There's just one thing...one question.

I told you that everyone I've loved, even my bffs...each and every one of them just keep stepping into my life and leaving footprints behind. They come and they go. And you told me that you won't leave, it's just that you can't be there every single minute. You told me to trust you. But, can I really trust you?

Can I? . . .

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about