Left Outs

The biggest event of the year that happened in this month of April.

*drumrolls*

MGS's 2010 PESTA RIA!

Of course I went. DUHHH, I'm a MGSian, compulsory to attend.
Anyways, I was supposed to update bout this event last week but I didn't cause I had other stuffs in mind. But whatever, I'm updating bout it now, right? :P

Being a MGSian, it's not easy. Especially on some special events. We gotta WORK, baby. WORK.
As you know, I'm a Form Three student. And F3 were assigned to have game stalls together with F5. Games aren't easy.
Our class came out with three different games.

The duck game aka Quackie Quacky Quack. The name's figured out by me of course. LOL. Earned the most I think.

Darts. Made up of glitter. Name, DOT-A-DART.
Guys, it's not DOTA-DART. LOL!

Ping Pong. :) The hardest game among the three games. Ping Pong Bum Bum's the name. xD

And I did all those posters for the games. (: With the help of my buddies, Syasya, Suhaila, Amelia and Nalia.







Besides having game stalls, we had an additional tattoo booth. (:



And tattoos that me and Suhaila drew. No tracing, believe it.





There's more of it. But few are enough. HEES. One more person to thank, YANG AMIRA!!! <3
She helped me a lot too.

My shift on that day was from 10-11 A.M. But I worked from 9-11. I didn't take my breakfast.
After eleven, I went to cari my babe, ZHEN MIN! And the rest of the day, we had fun. :)

Walked with Jirix, Han Keat(ASSHOLE) and Isis and of course Zhen. Finally gave him his present. And of course, he likes it.
Overall, it was quite fun. But, FunHouse totally sucked. Wasted five bucks for it. Went it, did nothing, kena kicked out. WTH.

Anyways, a few pics for u guys to enjoy.








That's all peeps. (: HOPE ALL THOSE WHO WENT FOR PESTA RIA ENJOYED THAT DAY!

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about