The Life that God gave US

This week's event is CF Combined Easter Celebration. MGS + SMI + ACS

:D It was awesome.
*thumbs up*

We had icebreakers, testimony sharing, a short performance and food. Well, I saw a person there which I haven't been seeing since Standard 6, if I'm not mistaken. I bet he recognizes me. But whatever...LOL.

One of the testimony, was about BGR. I'm sure you all know what is that. I've been in a few BGRs before. And ended up pretty badly. (: The testimony was about this girl's best best best friend, and also the person she liked, ignored her for one whole year because of a misunderstanding. Well actually, I can understand how she felt. The pain in her heart and and . . . just u know lar.

Cause I once been through this kind of situation before. Yea, so what? This is nothing compared to the sacrifice that Jesus made for us. He died upon that cross for us. He had been whipped and his flesh was torn. He was NAILED to the cross.

For those who watched the movie, I'm sure you'll totally understand. Yes, that was what she told us. What we've been thru was just a minor cut. Losing our loved ones doesn't mean that we're losing our lives. We still have God.

And, my Science teacher told us stuffs about life too. We were made from the love of our parents.
Without them, we won't be here today. And this apply to the issue that is pretty HOT lately. What's with all those THROWING BABIES INTO THE DUSTBIN? BURYING THEM AT THE BEACH? THROWING THEM INTO THE DRAINS?

Omgoodness. If you've never think of having a baby or holding the responsibility, then why the hell did you even have SEX? Ok so this relates to study.

did not go to school = did not study = do not know anything especially Reproduction = lepak-ing outside = having *TROUBLES* = NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY

Okay whatsoever. But seriously, do you people have brains? A BABY, has a life too. Even when it was still a fetus, it has LIFE. And you people killed so many LIVES. They're innocent . . . they did not even get the chance to see this world. There are couples out there that want to baby but they couldn't. And here you are, killing babies.

This is just so heartless. And, I feel sorry for the things that I've done in the past. I needa learn to appreciate my life more. The life given by God. I have to love life.
And people, please think before you make any decisions or do anything.
One mistake may lead to bigger ones.

And teenagers, appreciate your lives and do not do anything stupid.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about