Dead dead dead :D

I know...i know. I haven't been updating my blog since ages ago. You don't have to tell me that cause I know.

I'm lazy and kinda busy to update it. So many stuffs happened, as usual. And I just don't know where to start.

Let's start with . . .

Time is passing toooooooo fast. Way TOOOOOOOOO fast. And let's start with something that I don't wanna talk about...but still.

One minute ago I was with that group of friends, the next minute I'm with another.
What I meant was, I found a group of friends who actually treat me like their friend.
Compared to the old one, who treated me like a tool.

And...my "NEW" group of friend, aka my fellow DEFORMERS, I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS.

It might sound like you guys are the substitutes, but no. Seriously, my world is kinda different already after mixing with you guys. Onlining every night at a specific time, having a group chat, KSS-ing, teasing each other, fighting.

So...here's my DEFORMERS.

D. Butterfly =D
D. Elephant =D
D. Hamster =D
D. Tweety =D
D. Tortoise =D

and D. PANDA =D (that's me)

Weets. ♥♥♥ The feeling of being treated like a friend instead of a tool, is just so awesome.

Hmmm...I went to MYF on Mothers' Day aka Sunday. After so many many many months of not going MYF, I actually felt awkward being there. Everyone were like, strangers to me. And what they talked about that day, were the EXACT things that I wanna listen to. Had discussion then. Played *Husband and Wife* before we started our discussion.
Then after discussion, went to play football and captain ball. :D

Then, I don't know what else to say. Some conflicts happened between two of my friends. I'm happy that both of them are alright now. (: And I'm having some problems too. But, ignore them.

Exam's around the corner. I'm stressed, as usual. It's a super important year, I don't wanna fail in any subject. Goshhh....

And I can't wait till after exam. :D Starwalk. Don't ditch me again guys. :(
And hope my plan will go well...xD


p/s; love you deformers alot.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about