This is just BLAHBLAH

Mid-year exam finally started.
One more week to suffer before holidays arrive.
8 more days to go before I can enjoy myself. (Starwalk)
17 more days to the day of my day.

I'm looking forward, and not looking backward. Cause once I start to stop and look back, I'll feel tired and I'll feel like giving up. Just stop and stay there.
I've felt like that for so freakin' many times.

Time is flying fast. We're stepping into June in a few days' time. I can't believe that it's going to be June soon. Just, too fast.
Geez, trying hard to keep up with time. In just a blink of an eye, I'll be in Form 4 then.

Nooooooooo . . . not so fast.

Soooo, here's the plan;

After mid-year exam is holidays. TWO WEEKS. So, I'm gonna enjoy myself. I'm gonna go for Starwalk. And I'm gonna go for badminton and then MYF. I'm gonna go for movies! I'm gonna sleep late and wake up late. I'll online every night. I'll SMS till my phone explodes. LOL!
I'm gonna try out new recipes. Write more stories. Create more poems.
And finally, PUT MY BOOKS ASIDE.

Phewwwwwwwww, that's what I wanna do. But right now, I'm feeling tired and stressed. What if my mid-year results ain't good? Geez, I haven't even start sitting for the important papers yet. Sigh. And at the same time . . . I have personal problems too.
Wattudo??

My so called godbro, we haven't been talking for weeks. Or for the WHOLE month.
I wish you'd read this.

You know what? I thought you're a good, kind, loving, caring, awesome person with a really good personality. HA HA HA. Biggest joke on Earth. I was so totally wrong.
Maybe, you WERE like this before. And that will be like, TWO YEARS AGO. But now, I don't know who you are anymore.

Do you remember? We argued at the beginning of the year 2009, just because of a, well I don't wanna say this but, a b!tch. Yea, a b!tch. Still, you came and talk to me. You asked me to let things between us to be how they were before. Even though both of you were together, you didn't ignore me or forget me. I love that *YOU*.

Then, she broke up with you. And you came to me, telling me how broken hearted you were. After all the "blaming-me-for-hurting-her-when-i-was-the-one-who-got-hurt" thingy, yet I still did not turn away. It was because I couldn't bear it, seeing you being hurt so badly.

During that time, I was on a school trip. I remember I told you that I wasn't feeling well. You told me to take care of myself. Not to fall sick. You cared, and I love that *YOU*.

One night, I had an argument with my ex, and I was really sad. I stayed up till 2 or 3 something in the morning, cried so badly. Then, I texted you. You weren't asleep, you replied. You comforted me. And you knew that you're the one I always looked for when I had problems.

Do you realize that last time, you won't reply me saying,

"Busy now. Tata"

But now, our conversation always end like this. Few days ago, I messaged you. Our *CONVERSATION*, didn't even last for ten minutes.

You changed a lot. I don't know whether you changed because of joining band, or because you broke up with my best friend. I couldn't even talk to you, without getting pissed off. I couldn't tell you my problems, or chat with you like how we used to.

It got even worst after you found your NEW PET. WE DON'T EVEN TALK TO EACH OTHER NOW. NOT EVEN SAYING HI. I don't think that you can even remember that I exist. I tried, I TRIED, and I TRIED, talking to you. But, it didn't work at all.
And, you're being like you are your seniors' pet.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You flirt with other girls when you're already having a girlfriend. You talk dirty with other girls, and you won't care who they are. Stop doing all these, please. This is not you. Stop acting like you're a kid, its just making you looking like a FOOL. And you dare to call me SIS. HA HA HA. SO FUNNY. Imma say it now that I don't have a GODBRO like you.
And when she breaks up with you, don't come to me. I WON'T CARE, you FT.

GOSH, that's all I wanna say.

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about