Catching Up is Pretty Hard

I was missing in action for a really really long time.

The biggest battle of the year is over.
I'm done with studying my head off.
I hope I did not screw my BM, Science and KH.

I'm even done with my love life.


I don't know what to blog about. I've not been blogging for such a long time that I don't know where to start now.
Throughout these few months, a lot of stuffs happened.
And somehow, I feel the change in me. I'm changing into a worse person. I don't know why but I seriously feel like I'm going the wrong way.

First, every year God makes me meet a new friend. As in, someone whom I can get close with.
It has been like this for quite some time. After the last one left, always comes a new one.
And then I started talking to this one, whom I met few times but I did not notice.

But there's just something that is holding me back from opening up to this fella.
I don't know what is that. But, I don't wanna lose this fella.

Then, I'm jealous of one of my best friend. That is so not me. I feel like slapping myself.

Second, one of my friend ain't talking to me. I don't know what happened or what's wrong with her.
But seriously, you can just tell me FACE to FACE.

I'm darn disappointed. I tried to be nice. I was patient enough I know that. I accepted you as a friend. But you just wouldn't change, will you?

THIRD, why must people always differentiate between each other?
Ever since I dropped to Oriole class, I've started seeing some REAL faces of some people.
I don't want to mention those people are from which class but you might know and I don't care.
One thing I never want to do is comparing my results and telling people how much I got for exams. 'Cause I know THOSE who are in classes above Oriole will start GOSSIPING if they know ORIOLE people get higher marks than them.

Get a live people. =.=

FOURTH, a good news. The problem with one of my best best best friend is over! =D That's the only thing I'm happy about. 'Cause the days without him were MISERABLE. I couldn't tell anyone, except God what was happening to me, and what was wrong and stuffs. And now I can tell him. =D *SMILES*

Fifth, I've been really messed up these few weeks. I don't feel like I'm myself. I get angry easily. I get upset easily. And....sometimes, I cry myself to sleep. I may look happy and calm in school, I may wear a smile everyday, but on the inside, I'm not what I look on the outside.
I gotta grow up and be strong, cause soon, I'll have no one to rely on. I just wish I have the strength.

Everything seems to be falling apart. Thou' I really don't know what to do. I realised I'm keeping myself away from people, especially that someone whom I don't wanna lose.
I don't want my own problems to effect the friendship between us. I just couldn't stay away.
Omygosh I really don't know what to do. . .

if love conquers all,
then why is money more important?
if love means everything,
then why are they still leaving?

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about