Scary Parade Outing

Went out to Parade with Li Xin, Ben, Sherlyne, Audrey and errr...Amy. Yea. Was so freakin tired after coming back from the trip on Thurs and yet I still had the energy to go out on Friday. Jas was supposed to go, but she was busy with band. So...yea. Thought want to cancel it, but see see, nevermind lor.

Someone wanted to go, but can't go. =(. Wanted him to go so badly. It would be so much fun if he was there. In the cinema more good. Cause we watched a scary movie...and at least got someone can stay by my side.

I reached there around 12 something and waited together with Sherlyne for Ben and Li Xin.
After that we went to buy movie tickets. Wanted to watched '17 Again', but turned out we bought tickets for 'Drag ME to HELL'!!

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/drag_me_to_hell_poster.jpg
[recommended to WATCHED!]

So, after buying movie tickets we went to Kenny Rogers for lunch. Only me, Li Xin and Ben. We shared food. Haha. =D. Went shopping after eating. Me and Li Xin shopped for clothes. We took different clothes and tried it all out in the fitting room. Haha. Pictures not with me. Gonna edit the post when I got the pics. Sorry peeps.

So funny lar in the fitting room. Lols. Bought myself a pair of clothes!

[purpleshirtwhiteshorts]

Im gonna wear it on Friday night I guess.[YES!its MGS SLEEPING BEAUTY!!c'mon ppl, come and watch our beautiful ballerinas!]

Short of time. Went it FOS, not FOC! Haha. Wanted to try on some dresses, but was running out of time. Went up, bought our drinks and food[IhadIceLemonTea and CORN!]
And the scaaaaaaaaaaaaaary movie started....

*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

I nearly throw up at the beginning, thanks to the old lady in the movie, Mrs. Sylvia Ganesh! The Gypsy lady...ughhhhhh, she's so ******* gross....

The starting was already scary, it scared me. Haha. I actually did scream. Followed the girl in the movie[Christine Brown], she screamed I screamed. I hurried and finished my corn and I was hugging Li Xin. Haha. Poor Sherlyne sat beside me alone...[sorry!!]
It was really scary...not really but mostly it was SUPER GROSS! Throughout the whole movie I was hoping that there's someone there that can hug me...

And finally the movie ended...FINALLY! Time to go home...haha. Ben was kind enough to offer me a ride home, but I said no cause my grandma was on her way. Thanks Benji. =D

That's all...hoho. Updates for the three day trip to Malaca and KL...[soon]
Too many pictures to resize and upload. Coming weekend will be busy. But yet I can see someone...2 days in the same week! [IMSOFREAKINGHAPPY!!!]

-loggin off...-

PS:anybody who wants to watch DRAG ME TO HELL AGAIN, pls inform me. iwannawatchitagain

0 Laughters:

ScribbleX

(: HELLLOO. Love my blog? Or hate it?
It's up to you anyways. I don't care as long as you don't mess with me or my blog.

I'm ONE FIVE, a girl who lives her life.
Original? A listener? Talker? Down-to-earth?

You decide. (:

I appreciate your visit to my blog.
Every minute is precious. TOODLES

Aw3some Events

19th December - charity work =D

22th December - CGMC Youth Christmas Party

24th December - Christmas Eve!




SMileyS

LAUGHTERS

This is the corner for CHIT-CHATTING and not for MESSING AROUND PEOPLE! SO...don't mess around here! :D

Chocolate Chocolate!

Visit my Plurk profile and don't forget to join. If you're a member please add me. :P

Ten Top Trivia Tips About CHARLOTTE

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charlotte!

  1. Only one person in two billion will live to be Charlotte.
  2. Charlotte has a memory span of three seconds.
  3. Half a cup of Charlotte contains only seventeen calories!
  4. Charlotte is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
  5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Charlotte.
  6. Charlotte can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  7. Charlotte cannot swim.
  8. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Charlotte.
  9. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Charlotte.
  10. Charlotte has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
I am interested in - do tell me about